Mr & Mrs Eio had a 3d2n couple staycation at BIG Hotel. The room for BIG hotel is really small (smaller than the size of the Eio’s master bedroom..) but it’s fine for them as they probably won’t be staying in the room all the time.
- Good location. Near malls & good food!
- Explore Bugis area
- Value for $ (whatever essentials Mrs Eio needs for a getaway)
- There’s hot & cold water dispenser outside their room.
- Free Wifi
- TV in room with some free movies
- Eios drove there. There’s a carpark at the hotel $12 per day (per 24 hours). Some boutique hotels don’t have a carpark.
- This couple just desperately need a getaway & a place to zzz!!! As simple as that!
Frankly speaking, there’s really no need to order breakfast from the hotel as there’s many good food, malls, cafes & restaurants nearby (within 5-10 min walk).
These are some places Eios went for their meals. One of the food that Eios craved for is Bak kut teh!
The couple had an enriching time at the National Design Centre. (Just 5 min walk from the hotel)
The Eios were spoilt for choices. There’s really not enough meals in their staycation for them to try out all the eateries nearby BIG hotel. 😅
Mrs Eio had to go to the hotel’s Gym to burn off the calories accumulated. As you can see, it’s a really small gym.
- High floor
- Quite room (need to clear their sleep debts)
- Corner room if possible.
Well… If you are looking for a value-for-money boutique hotel stay around bugis area, this could be a hotel you wanna consider. 🙂
Check out their website: