Yields 20 medium size muffins.
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 90ml canola oil
- 1.5 cup of nutrisoy milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon 🍋
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
Topping: 1/3 cup of rolled oats
Heart shaped red icing for decor. (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c for 10 min.
- Mix mixture A together. In another bowl, whisk mixture B together.
- Add mixture B to mixture A & stir them well together.
- Spoon them into 20 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle oats toppings.
- Put the muffins into the oven & bake for 20 mins. Start checking/ monitoring after 15 min.
- Once they are ready, cool the muffins. Add icing decor. (Optional)