1 1⁄4 cups self raising flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2cups soy milk (nutrisoy)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Grease a pan & heat the pan.
- Once the pan is heated, pour in the batter
- Control the heat. Wait till you can see more bubbles appearing (like the picture above), turn the pancake over.
- Wait for about 1 min. Check if the other side is browned.
- Done! Serve with fruits, syrup or chocolate fudge. Enjoy!
They are fluffy! Eio kids think the pancakes taste better than those from fast food outlet. 😁