The texture of this cake is moist yet abit springy. El loves it.
Mixture A (dry ingredients- mix well together):
- 2 cups of cake flour
- Half cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 tsp of salt
Set aside: half cup of melon seeds
Mixture B (wet ingredients- mix well together):
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of soy milk
- 3 frozen bananas (mashed)
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- Pour mixture B into mixture A. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture of A& B intothe baking tin.
- Sprinkle melon seeds onto the mixture in baking tin.
- Bake for 25 mins.