Mrs Eio has been moody since the September school holidays as her surrounding has been hazy since then.
Today’s psi is above 200 most of the time. Eios are surviving thus far as Mrs Eio is more prepared this time round. These are the stuff Mrs Eio has or does at home for Eio’s well-being…
1) N95 mask.: Watsons & guardian pharmacies are selling $50 per box (right) or $7.90 for 3 (left). Needless to say, to filter out haze particles.
4) Honeywell Air purifier: Mrs Eio tried 2 other brands (sharp & delonghi) before finally stick with Honeywell. Make sure your air purifier has hepa filter.
5) Humidifier: After having aircon & air purifier on for hours at home, you will realize the air is really very very dry. So Mrs Eio got herself a ultrasonic humidifier. For beauty & comfort (so her eyes & skin will not be so dry. )
6) Dottera essential oil: Mrs Eio diffuse this oil into the air & also dilute it & apply the diluted oil on Eio kids’ sole & chest. It’s certified pure therapeutic grade. Try it!
9) Herbs: Especially chrysenthemum & wild ginseng roots. Mrs Eio added wolfberries too. Eio kids are very much at home these days due to the haze. Hence there’s no time for Mrs Eio to brew herbal tea. (Probably this weekend when Mr Eio is at home. ) These 3 herbs come in handy. Just rinse with hot water & soak them in boiling water in a teapot. Soon it’ll be ready for drinking.
Meanwhile, please take care…