Mrs Eio tried out a dairy-free chocolate cake recipe from Tip Hero (please refer to the link below for original recipe & directions) :
Truly fuss-free, minimal washing & most importantly El can eat as it does not contain animal milk protein.
– 1.5 cup plain flour (sieved)
– 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 180ml granulated sugar (reduced)
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt (reduced)
– 1 teaspoon white vinegar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 4.5 tablespoons vegetable oil (reduced)
– 1 cup water
Add all the dry ingredients directly to the pan and mix well.
Make 3 depressions in the mixed dry ingredients. Add vinegar, oil & vanilla extract into the 3 depressions separately. Lastly, pour water into the mixture. Use a fork & mix till smooth.
Mrs Eio used a wooden spatula to mix instead as the metal fork will scratch her pan.
The cake tastes even better with chocolate fudge & blueberries!